Mynarski International Valuation (Mynarski), is committed to complying with the applicable data privacy and security requirements in the countries in which operates. Mynarski complies with internationally recognized standards of privacy protection. This Privacy Notice applies when providing valuation, asset management, business combination, stock, software (the “solutions”) to its customers.
1. Mynarski collects the data direct by its companies in countries where operates;
2. Mynarski collects information about subjects such as name and contact details (email, phone number) in order to communicate and facilite the provision of our services with our clientes or potencial clientes.
3. Mynarski may also acquire personal data from a third party;
4. Mynarski may collect information to responde to inquiries regarding our services, reports or updates;
5. Mynarski collects information about our website visitors (IP address);
6. Mynarski processes the collected information to offer its services and products for its legitimate business interests in conducting and managing its business in compliance with obligations provided by laws and current regulations;
7. Mynarski uses the collected information for marketing purposes (in EU we will send it with your prior consente. You can withdraw your consente at any time);
8. Mynarski collects information for security purposes (to protect Mynarski against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation);
9. The personal data is processed both manually and electronically in compliance with current regulations. We permit only authorized Mynarski’s employees to have access to your informations;
10. Mynarski will retain personal data for a reasonable period, taking into account legitimate business. Information will also be retained for a period necessary to comply with state, local, federal regulations, or country specific regulations and requirements.
11. Mynarski will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us except between our own companies or requested by public authorities or law enforcement requirements or if Mynarski enters into a joint venture with or is merged another business entity;
12. Mynarski is a global firm and the personal informations may be transferred, accessed and stores globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this notice and in compliance with local regulations;
13. You have the following rights concerning your data processed by Mynarski: access your data, rectify your data, request to erase your data, restrict the use (store but not process), discontinue processing your data, ask for portability;
14. Mynarski is not responsable for the privacy practices of any non-Mynarski operated websites, mobile apps or other digital services, including those that may be linked through Mynarski website.
Mynarski International Valuation
Alphaville, São Paulo